Our Client in Thane a premier Developer needs –
Post : General Manager – Finance
Location : Thane
Salary : 20 Lakhs with all benefits
Qualification : CA / MBA / PG - Finance
Experience : 12-15 years of similar experience in real estate with a premier developer.
Preference will be given to candidates who have led similar projects/teams.
Job Description -
• Taking a lead role in the business, the successful candidate will be responsible for FP&A activity as well as leading a team to engage with the business to guide the decision making process and ensure value add commercial commentary.
• Applicants for this role will be able to show past experience in a leadership role, ideally in a Real Estate/Construction organisation.
• Form a close working relationship with the, CFO, Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
• Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position.
• Take overall control of the company's accounting function
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
• Present annual accounts to investors.
• Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
• Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
• Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
• Capability to interact confidently with customers – internal & external
• Self-motivated & result oriented & can work independently.
• Good teamwork & interpersonal skills.
To enable provide you with an appropriate job, some mandatory details are required by us. Request you to pls re-send us your cv in word file (doc)with the following details to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call after 15 mins during office hours ie 11.00am to 7.00pm to process yr cv and refer appropriate positions for you !
1. An updated CV Must be sent with complete details ie Mobile No, Email Id local and permanent address, Mobile No. Skype ID, Job Profile, Tenure ie period from when to when you are working !
2. Current & expected salary mentioned
3. Updated Photo
4. Notice period details
5. Position applied for in subject line
For an update of current jobs pls visit our website www.jobspothr.com and click on HOT JOBs. If you find a job suiting your caliber and skills, please call us and we will see how best we can help you !
For details contact 83697 08611 / 98191 56570 / 79776 31776 / 99203 81975.
All the best !
Jobspot HR Services