Leading the Group Finance operations with a view to:
1) Hands on management of all aspects of accounting & finance of all operations to ensure that accounts are maintained in compliance with all applicable regulations.
2) Information is made available to all stakeholders internally and externally to help support decision making around growth, capital & cash efficiency and
3) Ensuring scalability of finance organization & processes to support and lead the growth of the organizationJOB DESCRIPTION:
1) Financial Accounting & Reporting
a) Oversee the day to day accounting operations and month-end close as per the finance calendar of multiple legal entities, in compliance with the applicable GAAP and other regulations
b) Develop , implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
2) Secretarial Function
a) Oversee day to day secretarial functions which are required as per Companies Act 2013 and as per SEBI Requirement of multiple legal entities.
b) Group Restructuring , Merger , Demerger of Companies.
3) Tax & Regulatory Management
a) Ensure compliance on account of day to day business activity that pertains to Service Tax Exchange Control/ State Laws in India.
4) Internal Control Design
a) Ability to design and operate a robust internal controls system
5) Financial Management
a) Manage cashflow and prepare cashflow forecasts in accordance with policy
6) Year End Close
a) Responsible for closing yearly financials, preparation of financial statements and managing the audit.
7) Stakeholder Management
a) Manage regular interactions with multiple stakeholders internally including working with senior management
b) Communicating with external stakeholders such as Banks, Auditors and professional advisors, Tax & regulatory authorities
8) Technology Management
a) Expert Knowledge of TALLY ERP 9 & SAP
1) In depth knowledge and hands on experience in maintaining accounts under IND AS, IGAAP & Companies Act, 2013
2) In depth knowledge of aspects of tax & regulations pertaining to Service Tax, Direct Tax, TDS Company Law, GST
3) Hands on experience in managing the day to day accounting including month-end close process
4) Strong MS Excel & PowePoint skills & ERP design skills.
1) Strong problem solving skills
2) Managing teams of 10 Reportees.
3) Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, ability to prioritise and work under stringent timelines.