Location: Janakpuri (near Janakpuri West metro Station)
Working Hours: Night Shift (8:30 PM to 4:30 AM)
* ONLY MALE CANDIDATES REQUIRED
* GOOD ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILL IS A MUST
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN NIGHT SHIFTS (8:30 PM to 4:30 AM)
* MEALS ARE PROVIDED
* NO CABS PROVIDED BUT OUR OFFICE IS CONNECTED TO JANAKPURI WEST METRO STATION
* TIMINGS ARE WEEKDAYS ONLY WITH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OFF
* FRESHERS WITH GOOD COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS ARE WELCOMEPrimary Duties:
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and closing hard to find IT professionals through interviewing process, effective rate negotiation and skill assessment.
- Recruiting for Permanent, Contract to Hire and Contract Positions using job portals like Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Corp-Corp and Internal database.
- Sorting through hundreds of resumes to find just the right person.
- Develop pool of internal and external talents
- Negotiating pay rates between vendors and candidates
- Posting Jobs in Job Portals and Social Media like LinkedIn, Blogs, Google Groups etc.
- Preparing and formatting the resumes as per Client’s requirement.
- Administer job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies
- Initiate reference / background checks
- Make offer letters and complete on-boarding related documents.
- Must be flexible to work in Night Shifts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing tasks, and resolving problems
- Should be a people's person
- Pro-active, Analytical, Attention to Details, Interviewing & Screening Skills
*******FOR ANY PHONE INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL ONLY BETWEEN 3 PM to 8 PM (WEEKDAYS)*********
Candidates from following background are preferred: Customer Support (CSR/CSE), Technical Support (TSA), BPO, Telecalling, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Business Development, Computer Science, Information Technology