One of the effective ways to eliminate and control fire hazards is to have a fire water. This is a requirement whenever welding and other operations posing fire hazards are done in the workplace.
Here are the basic responsibilities of a fire watcher:
· Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is performed by other employees.
· Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
· Keep flammable materials from ignition sources.
· In the event of fire, extinguish it immediately or turn a fire alarm on.
· Call 998 or the emergency alarm number.
· Stop operations if you find any hazardous condition.
· Make sure you and other employees are aware of the exact location of firefighting equipment in the immediate area.
· Maintain constant means of communication.
· As much as possible, keep visual and voice contact with other employees.
· Before and during each shift, inspect the entire work area and look for potential release of flammable vapors or liquids.
· Be prepared to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed monitors, and hose carts anytime.
· Never leave the job site while the work is being done. Conversely if you have to leave, stop the job and notify workers that you are "standing-by-for".
· When all operations are done, do not leave the worksite unless you’re sure that there are no hot sparks, burning embers and other fire hazards. Return all firefighting equipment to their original location.
These positions are for Industrial Construction site work Supervisors We do not prefer Engineers. Candidates with in Industrial Construction can apply. candidate should be diploma holder Min age 32 yrs If interested to apply , send cv to jossy
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases