FINANCE MANAGER - CREDIT CONTROL
M.Com / MBA in Finance.
Experience: 5 - 7 years of Experience.
• Responsible for estimating the credit levels of the new customer contracts.
• Plan suitable steps to increase the cash flow and proper Risk management.
• Preparing a report on the Credit and Financial departments, Submitting it to the Country Heads.
• Following up the collections regularly.
• Ensuring timely invoice submission.
• Allocating region wise collections, sanctions and controlling.
• Managing and leading a team of members.
• Monitoring the risk assessment levels for all the regions.
• Submitting the MIS reports to the Head Office on a periodical basis.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards.
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.