We are pleased to inform you that we have vacancy for the post of female nurse for Oman
Salary: - 300 OMR + 20 OMR Food Allowance + Free Accommodation
Designation: - Nurse (GNM Nurse)
Duties and Responsibilities
o Observing and recording patients’ behaviour.
o Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
o In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
o Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
o Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
o Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
o Directing and supervising LPNs and CNAs.
o Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
o Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
o Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
o Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
o Conducting research for improving the nursing practices and healthcare outcomes.
o Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
o Discussing treatment with pharmacists and physicians in the critical cases.
o Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
o Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
• Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipments and instruments.
• Preparing patients for examinations.
• Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
• Assisting doctors during surgery.
• Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
• Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
• Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
• Performing lab work and giving complete information to the physician about patient’s condition during anaesthesia.
• Recommending drugs and other forms of treatment, like inhalation therapy, physical therapy, etc.
Interested candidates please send their cvs on [HIDDEN TEXT] or call us on 022-67247777
Contact person:- Shashank / Vaishali