We are looking for smart candidates from any discipline who has analytical and logical skills with a good grasping ability. A Person who is good in communication with high level energy and a strong zeal to take challenges, setting an example in work ,motivating other people in the Team and setting his own high level standards in deliverables and who can present and handle the client over phone and email. The person will be responsible for working in UK payroll processing Weekly, Fortnightly, 4 Weekly and Monthly Payroll for clients based in UK and other European countries.
Below is the detailed summary of the job description for this role
• Planning and execution of UK Payroll
• Processing Weekly and Monthly Payroll for clients based in UK with Payroll Processing Reports (Pre-Live & Post-Live).
• Ensuring adherence to the checklist
• Generate ad-doc reports to analyze payroll data
• Ensure all schedules/deadlines established in order to
• Ensure payroll processes are effectively and efficiently adhered to.
• Maintain and publish periodic dashboard, MIS Reports.
• Reconciliation of Payroll, Auditing .
• Periodic review of process and training documents.
• Managing multiple payroll clients.
• Ensuring that all outputs delivered to client meet the stringent standards set out in the SLA
• Submission of Forms P45, P46 to HMRC regularly
• Preparing and sending form P32 to all the clients every month.
• Calculating and processing Statutory Pay such as Maternity pay, Paternity pay, Sick pay and Adoption pay and keeping track for these details updating clients on regular basis.
• Processing Statutory deductions such as Student Loan, Attachments, PAYE, and National Insurance
• Filing Year end returns which includes the following form submissions to HMRC
• Must have 1 plus years of working experience in any industry ( Preference will be given to BPO background candidates)
• Any Graduate/MBA
• Have strong presentation and persuasive skills
• Preference would be given to candidates who have working experience in outsourcing industry in the accounting and/or payroll domains.
• Should have good written and spoken English.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand process SLA’s and execute them accordingly
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Plan, monitor and manage activities for self
• Ability to work independently
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As per Market standards
Work Timing : 12: 30 pm – 9 : 30 pm (We don’t have pick and drop facility)
Contact Person :Pawan Kumar
Email id : [HIDDEN TEXT]
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you