An Import/Export Executive is responsible for carrying out the following functions:
1. Liaising with the Warehouse, Sales and other relevant departments to determine items toorder.
2. Request for Proforma Invoices from Overseas Suppliers.
3. Processing of Overseas Purchase orders.
4. Placing of orders with Suppliers from overseas.
5. Processing of Proforma Invoices for payment and material movement.
6. Preparation of Marine Insurance Covers.
7. Processing of payments for Suppliers.
8. Preparation of Letters of Credit.
9. Expediting/routine follow up on status of goods to ensure that suppliers meet delivery promises.
10. Tracking of incoming shipments
11. Liaising with Clearing Agents on cargo clearance with Customs
12. Expediting inspection of goods received
13. Notifying Suppliers on short-shipped, over supplied and faulty items received and taking
14. the necessary action
15. Liaise with Stock Control on Preparation of GRN
16. Filing and keeping records of all imports documents
17. Updating of imports register and emailing consignments status reports to the Manager.
18. Ensure that products are received on time
19. Keep up with ever changing Government Policies and Tariffs on Importation of Goods
20. Administer all import and export of goods and supervise delivery of all goods and manage distribution of all goods to various geographical locations efficiently.
21. Oversee handling of all goods and ensure safety in all transportation and design cost effective methods for same and analyze best means of transport for all products as per customer requirement in coordination with manager.
22. Perform all internal and external audits and perform required prior disclosures for all processes and supervise efficient working of all external agents such as freight forwarders and customer brokers.
23. Assist all departments in import and export operations and implement trade agreement programs and maintain internal controls for same.
If interested Please send your resume in this mail ID – [HIDDEN TEXT]
Contact no. 02240297380
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you