Greetings from Elixir Job Description
The role will be responsible for validating the inputs, ensuring the correctness of impairment calculation and the outputs from the calculation engine for implementation of IFRS9 standard for the organization. Role Responsibilities
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the IFRS9 input data quality requirements.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the Impairment Calculation Engine & output requirements.
- Apply the understanding to develop robust testing materials.
- Analyze requirements and conditions and prepare Test Scenarios & Scripts.
- Perform testing analysis to ensure that all business requirements are met and suitable test processes are in place to verify and validate them.
- Identify the test coverage of the scripts and prioritize them understanding the business impact.
- Execute test scripts with proper entry and exit criteria and report the actual results/ defects ensure a quality product.
- Leverage, maintain and administer defect management tools in an efficient and effective manner.
- Support members of the management team and project stakeholders in the Functional Testing process.
- Assist in Test Strategy, Test stage plans and Test Sign-off reports
Executive- 3 to 5 years
Assistant Manager- 5 to 8 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: BackOffice/Web/TransactionProcessing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Software TestingHP quality centredefect management,Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate/ Post Graduate. Formal Accounting Qualification will be an added advantage.
2-5 years/ 5-8 years of relevant experience in software testing and defect management tools (Quality Center)
Experience of working within at least two of the following areas: Project support, Functional/ User Acceptance Testing analysis & execution, process automation, business/ system process analysis within Finance and / or Controllers department(s)
Must have worked on Finance System Implementation Projects
Must have Data Testing Experience ensuring data quality and Comparing data between different systems.
Must be able to produce high quality documentation and has previously served as a liaison to user communities and management teams
Must exhibit extremely professional demeanor and must be comfortable working with all members of the team including senior management
Must have excellent attention to detail, be able to work within tight deadlines and within high pressure environments
Good communication skills able to write and interpret simple business instructions without guidance and execute
Able to participate in stakeholder meetings with guidance and support
Capable of organizing day to day activities for self with limited guidance and manage tasks independently in a global environment
Ability to take day to day operational decisions on simple tasks for self with limited guidance
Good team player
Demonstrate ability to learn and improve performance as part of developmental area on an on-going basis
Must be flexible to work in multiple shift environment
Must be flexible and open to travel
PG - Any Postgraduate