Greetings of the day!
We have an excellent opportunity with one of the Premium Institute in Investment Banking in Mumbai Location.
Position Name: FCS Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Location: Mumbai (Goregaon)
Extensive Knowledge in Capital Markets, Equity is Priority.
The primarily function within the team is the completion of daily tasks, including (but not limited to):
• Client Onboarding: Process includes Commissions maintenance, Margin/Interest setups, Exchange Fees.
• Documentation of Standard Give Up Agreements: This requires diligence, accuracy and good relationship management skills. Give up agreements must be in place prior to trading. As a result this is one of the first opportunities that Ops have to engage with the client. Liaison between the Sales traders, Marketing team and Counterparty brokers to quickly resolve outstanding items is a large part of the role.
• Exception Management: Monitoring and Resolving trade exceptions for Fees and commissions
Skills required (essential)
• Candidate should be a confident well-rounded methodical person with good analytical skills
• Listed Derivatives experience is advantageous
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills are essential
• Task orientated, inquisitive in nature and have an appetite to learn
• Self-motivated and ability to work consistently and efficiently to achieve end goals.
If interested, Kindly share your updated resume on [HIDDEN TEXT] or can contact on +91 8879154790.
Also share the below details:
Kindly ignore the mail if it’s not matching your profile.
Contact – 8879154790