Please find the JD mentioned below. This is a very urgent opening. Would highly appreciate; if you could share this opening with any of your contacts/friends.
Are you passionate about innovation and strategy? Are you a systems thinker with a research and consulting background? Would you like to see your expertise help some of the world’s leading companies develop breakthrough products and services?
We are seeking an experienced Customer Research Analyst to conduct our outcome-based qualitative research methods for our SMEs clients. Be part of a dynamic team, and work alongside leading Innovation thought leaders.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research, and a drive to learn Outcome-Driven Innovation (ODI), a customer-centric strategy and innovation process that transforms customers’ jobs-to-be-done theory into practice.
Designation: ODI Customer Research Analyst
Location: Greater Noida
Experience Required: 2 - 6 years
Salary: Open (Good hike on present pay package)
The person we are looking for:
• Frames complex problems in simple terms.
• Has expert level communication skills and a facility with language
• Exhibits a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and is dedicated to high standards
• Is collaborative and team-oriented
• Is eager to learn about new technologies, markets, and research methods
• Possesses strong intellectual rigor, curiosity, and discipline
The ODI Customer Research Analyst is an important role on our client project teams; and will hold primary responsibilities for executing the qualitative research process, with additional responsibilities for supporting quantitative research, and working with the team to create strategy deliverables for our product/stakeholders teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct qualitative research
- Create surveys for quantitative research
- Execute statistical analysis, e.g., segmentation analysis, correlation analysis, etc.
- Share insights and results in an easily digestible manner in both written and presentation format
- Assist executives and teammates with creation of presentation materials
- Conduct market and competitive analysis without supervision
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery
- Demonstrate initiative and effectively manage individual and client delivery schedules
- BA/BS; Degrees in business, statistics, linguistics, or related disciplines preferred
- +2 years experience in qualitative research and statistical analysis
- Experience developing professional presentations of complex results for client-facing reports
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Ability to grasp complex analytical concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Understanding of market segmentation theories and the analytics behind them
- Deep understanding of market research concepts and techniques
- Ability to work with complex Excel templates including complex formulae, macros, algorithmic, programming, pivot tables, super tables, etc.
- Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts
- An ability to synthe and present knowledge visually
- Ability to work effectively on client deliverables with demanding deadlines in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (including Powerpoint); Advanced Excel preferred
If interested, please share your resume on [HIDDEN TEXT] mentioning your current & expected salary.