VACANCY in an international Luxury Brand
of Consumer Durables launching its operations
E-COMMERCE TRAFFIC MANAGER
CTC : Rs 12 to 20 lacs
EXP : 6 to 8 Yrs hands-on. Digital marketers
in client side roles having 2 years live exp.
on Adwords are also fine
JOB LOCATION : Gurgaon HQ
REPORTING to: Head of Digital and Media
ABOUT COMPANY (hi-tech luxury consumer durable products for Home and Business):
The company is a global high technology products company operating in over 60 countries with a team of over 8500 worldwide. Its products are iconic inventions which work on patented technology and are designed differently. The company invests millions in research around the world.
The company is establishing operations in India, headquartered in Gurgaon, to launch India presence. To begin with, there will be a small leadership team setting up the business will full support from the Regional Hub and Group. This team will develop the plans to grow the organisation and build the business. This is an exciting opportunity to create the company’s India business.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The company and Third party online sellers are expected to contribute a substantial chunk of sales and hence a critical function for India. The sales channel will have to be at par with larger partners like Amazon or Flipkart. The person will be single threaded owner for the entire digital sales process. The person will also own other digital sales channels if they open up in future ex: On App or On Social media.
1. Work with Digital lead to create and deliver on eCommerce business targets for the company and its partners for the year
a. Identify ways to generate higher conversions to eCommerce and continuously reduce cost per transactions
b. Develop an affiliate marketing campaign for generating transactions
c. Lead Search Engine marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, Email marketing, SMS Marketing, CRM tools
d. Experience selling with partners is a plus
2. Work with the content lead to identify appropriate communication for various levels of the sales funnel
3. Manage the agency. Partner with media
a. Manage digital agencies in executing the digital strategy, manage day-to-day relationship and supervise their work
b. Pursue significant business opportunities and added-value programs via media partnerships
4. Reporting as per global guidelines. Setting up fortnightly, monthly, quarterly reports for India management team
5. Learn and Train
a. Stay abreast of trends, identify opportunities, emerging issues, new technologies and track consumer reactions to them
b. Be the subject matter expert for the marketing team. Train the marketing team on digital eCom requirements and relevant policies
• 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience on Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Web Analytics tools & Programmatic Buying
• Digital marketers in client side roles having 2 years live experience on Adwords are also fine
• Should have knowledge of web design, Bulk Editing, Attribution, A/B testing
• Strong analytical and excel skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Certification on Google Adwords and Analytics is a plus. Certification bonus will be applicable only if the certification has not expired.
• Must be passionate about technology
Chief Executive Consultant
MIND & METTLE, India
Recruitment Consultants for Top Corporates
Email : [HIDDEN TEXT]