• Work experience in social media marketing.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
• Social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Fluency in English - Written & Verbal.
• Social Media Marketing/Digital Media Communications
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Oversees all company social media accounts management.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companys social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
• Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
Please revert with following details in-case interested :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Email - [HIDDEN TEXT]@gmail.com