Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing and social media are key to our growing business and are the first touch points for our unique value proposition across several health and wellness verticals. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the B2B and B2C marketing and social space to create unique and engaging content, inspire our followers/members, attract new people and new partners to the brand and engage others to champion MyCliniCare on our behalf. This is a new position for MyCliniCare replacing an external marketing firm. A creative graphic designer will be recruited and hired by you to effectively and timely execute your print and social media marketing plan in line with company goals.
Our ideal candidate has results-driven experience in general marketing and social media with a clear history of content creation and amplification as well as experience with in-depth reporting and meaningful measurement. This position is the brand voice, personality and visual identity to our customer/member base and needs to authentically represent the new MyCliniCare brand. You should know our community intimately and creatively execute content, campaigns and social strategy. This person must be able to think of the long term goals of our marketing and social business and understand the direct role each platform plays in our overall brand development. This position reports directly to the director and will partner with other team members and cross-functional partners every day. General Functions + Responsibilities:
Develop and manage the MyCliniCare brand voice and presence with key audiences across all marketing communication touch points. Engaging and winning new B2C members and B2B corporate partners is a primary goal.
• Champion the use of content marketing in telling our brand story, building our reputation and connecting with relevant audiences to generate leads.
• Determine the most effective vehicles for connecting with VP and C-Suite level health and wellness audiences. Direct to retail consumer mass marketing is also needed for certain product lines.
• Ensure the highest quality deliverables for each project based on scope and desired outcome.
• Write for marketing collateral, websites, blogs, case studies, industry articles, white papers, newsletters, catalogs and other content projects.
• Content creation requiring scripting through post-edit is required from real-life pictures, short videos and member interviews. Develop original concepts for content creation that meet program objectives. Work to create, edit, and execute beautiful, high-quality content (photo and video) on social media platforms.
• Develop and maintain standards and processes for defining, completing and delivering projects on deadline
• Work independently, yet in conjunction with team leadership and key team members to ensure a seamless project workflow
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines, prioritize projects accordingly
• Write exceptional and catchy (including cheeky and fun, etc) copy to accompany brand visuals while representing the voice and personality of the brand
• Create and maintain a content calendar ensuring consistent and engaging content
• Engage customers/members at different points of the marketing funnel through social media
• Curate content from other channels and stay on top of trends/news in our industry and in social as a whole; leverage relevant content/news for MyCliniCare social channels
• Day to day execution across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
• Analyze data and draw actionable insights; measure KPIs against marketing objectives
• Service customers who engage on social media and escalate lead follow-up accordingly
• Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness
• Conduct periodic competitive audits & implement new/reactive plans as needed
• Develop marketing and social strategy and long term goals
• Recruitment, growth and development of your team Skills and Qualifications:
• Forward thinking, innovative, and creative-mindset that strives to do things differently than what other brands are currently doing
• University Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• 6+ years of proven experience creating and curating beautiful content that is on-brand through photography, video and copy
• Excellent communicator, copywriter and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
• Maintain an expert-level understanding of writing for SEO
• Google Certifications in Adwords, Search, Display and Analytics a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Google G-suite
• Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
• Experienced photographer or photo editor a plus
• Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in leading graphical design and editing software
• Energy, integrity, team-player Total Rewards Package
Competitive salary, influential leadership and management position in a company in the digital healthcare space, and invaluable experience growing a company.Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required:
5 -8 Years
Annual CTC: Upto 10 lacs
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduation
No of rounds of Interviews: Telephonic & F2F
Work Timings: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Relocation & Reimbursement: N/A