NEXTGEN PLACEMENT, BARODA
Greetings from NextGen Placement
Job Opening For MANAGER – DIGITAL MARKETING – For one of the Leading largest stock broking houses in Gujarat state.
Our Client Based in Vadodara, Gujarat. Started in the year 1992 is now one of the largest stock broking houses in the state. They have also emerged as one of the renowned financial advisor in Mutual Fund, IPO, FDs & Insurance. Over the years, they have embarked its presence and played a major role in the development of financial markets in Gujarat and have emerged as a financial supermarket. We can proudly say that we have a membership in all the major stock exchanges & depositories in India such as NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, and NSDL.
Gender : Female Only
Age : More Than 23 Years
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : at least graduate + Mass Communication & Digital Marketing.
Preference : MBA (Mass Communication) / MCA / BCA
Location : Vadodara
Salary : 2.70 LPA
• Daily interaction / communication with Branding Agency for branding project pull / push.
• Use different source of Mass Communication
• Creating different types of emails as per company product
• Collecting emails address from different sources
• Creating policy internal process guide for a particular service & product.
• Managing, updating and controlling web content
• Publishing web article
• Managing, updating social media network for creating awareness about company’s product & services.
• Handling digital marketing like web publishing, email, social media etc.
• Bulk mail to customer about new product launch.
• Mail to client for product guidelines
• Important documents management
• Skills required in inter-personal, public relations
• A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as a part of team
• Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Having good command over Gujarati, Hindi & English
• Events – Seminars logistics to be set
• Support internal & external branding and communication initiatives
• Responsible for content and coordination for Internal and External communications
• Responsible for updation of content in the social media pages
• Media monitoring and maintaining library of media articles
• Coordination with internal departments for collection of information regarding business achievements, updates etc.
• Assist in communication plans to support employee engagement events
• Candidate should be social media savvy
• Fluency in spoken English and strong writing skills
• Flair for creativity
• Should have relevant experience of at least 1 year, preferably in corporate communication function or a client servicing role in PR agency.
For Apply send your CV on viraghrnextgenplacement at gmail.com
NEXTGEN PLACEMENT , BARODA
M : 8868952180 ,7878895651
Mail : viraghrnextgenplacement at gmail.com , datalivetech at gmail.com