BE PART OF OUR FIRST INDIAN TEAM AND GET BONUS FOR EARLY JOINERS/AFTER PROBATION PERIOD!
We are an Australian based market leader in the lighting industry, designing and distributing architectural LED technology that enhances the experience of architectural spaces. The company holds a B Corp certification and meets rigorous standards in social and environmental performance in every aspect of the business.
We are seeking an outgoing and energetic individual to be a part of our system development team, taking on the position of a DevOps/SysAdmin Engineer.
• Responsible for managing the Source Code Repository, Build Server Configuration Management, Virtual Infrastructure, and Test Automation.
• Work closely with Enterprise Architecture to understand system functionality and dependencies.
• Run multiple, simultaneous, infrastructure delivery projects to ensure performance, availability, and reliability.
• Embed with development teams to encourage best practices for continuous delivery and configuration management and to identify missing tools and automation.
• Provide input on current processes and develop improvements for quality, security, performance, maintainability, and scaling.
• Ability to assess gaps and recommend steps for adoption of Auto build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process.
• Drive projects which involve migration from Physical/Cloud machines to other Cloud environments.
• Act as a subject matter expert for troubleshooting and resolving complex, multi-tier architecture problems that span several different platforms.
• Ensure Lower failure rate of new releases, improve deployment frequency, shorten lead and Improve mean time to recovery.
• Flexible to support in off hours for production and critical issues.
• Develop & manage scripts and tools for monitoring, deployment of software and servers.
• 3+ years professional experience with one of the cloud computing technology and its concepts (AWS, Azure, GCP), preferably AWS
• Sound Knowledge of network architecture topology design, including network security.
• Expertise in configuration Management/Automation Infrastructure (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby, Groovy, Python, Java, .NET and UNIX, Shell script
• Solid understanding of Unix/Linux system internals (OS, memory, process, threads, shared libraries, synchronization and memory management), administration and networking.
• Experience in distributed production systems, load balancing, and cluster environment.
• Experience in monitoring design & data-driven decision making.
• Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture SOA (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
• Knowledge of error logging and alarming system.
• Strong knowledge of GIT or similar source code management system.
• Good understanding of databases like, MySql, MongoDB, Redis, and MemCached.
• Strong skills in unit and automated testing.
• Sound knowledge of SSO and VPN implementation.
• Detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey and discuss complex technical issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
You should be willing to work in Pitam Pura (NSP) area from Monday to Friday, 8am till 5:00pm (Flexible)
What's in it for you?
We offer a positive work environment with a focus on professional development and teamwork, and attractive salary package that includes transportation, communication, and food allowances