Job Title / Designation
: Desktop Support Engineer
• As an IT Support Engineer, you will work with customers to resolve the technical issues and providing assistance in fixing the issues related to the client operating system.
• Isolate system issues; diagnose standard software issues and report hardware issues to respective Vendors.
• Installation / re-installation / configuration of systems, printers, scanners.
• Configure desktop and laptop as per the desktop/laptop standardization policies of customer.
• Installation / re-installation / configuration of in-scope client software / applications
• Troubleshooting e-mail client related issues.
• Good understanding with Backup Software products ( Veeam, Symantec, Acronis preferred )
• Basic knowledge on VMware and Storage Systems
• Support for local area network issues (LAN), DHCP, DNS etc.Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required:
No of vacancy: 1
Annual CTC: Not a Constraint
Location(s) of Job: Bangalore
Work Timings: 10 30am to 7 30 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
Travel & Allowance: N/A
Relocation & Reimbursement: No