DESIGN ENGINEER - SHEET METAL
Education: B.E. / D.M.E in Mechanical
Experience: 2 - 5 years of Experience
Design Engineer, Sheet Metal, Tooling, Drilling Jigs, Form Block, Joggling Tool, Welding Fixture, Flat Pattern, Models, 2D Drafting, 3 D Modeling, GD&T
* Conceptual & Detail Design of Sheet Metal Tooling
* Like Drilling Jigs, Form Block,
* Joggling tool, Welding Fixture etc.
* Flat Pattern Generation for Sheet Metal part.
* Drive Accountability that Designs are Accurately Represented:
* Models, Drawings & Bill of Material.
* Modification of Parts & Assemblies with Respect to Neighboring Groups.
* Creating and Maintaining Project Documentation and Bills of Materials,
* Project Management Options and Changes,
* Creating 3D Models and Drawings
* Good experience in Nx10/Catia V5
* Part/ Assembly/Sheet metal/Drafting.
* Worked on 2D Drafting, 3 D Modeling & have Moderate.
* Using the Tool Demonstrate Good Drawing Reading capabilities.
* Strong understanding of Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals.
* Detail oriented & willing to work under aggressive deadlines.
* Good Communication, Interpersonal & Analytical Skills.
* Knowledge of Aerospace Standard & Procedure.
* GD&T knowledge and its Application.
* Knowledge of MS Office Tool.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards.
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.