Responsibilities: ▪ Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering from various data storage platforms and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
▪ Hands on expertise in Machine Learning models using R/Python, SQL, well versed in statistical methodology including deep expertise and experience with statistical data analysis
▪ Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
▪ Develop complex research projects. This includes determining appropriate methodologies and approach, coordinating the work of others, complex data analysis, preparing presentations and properly documenting the project work.
▪ Leading large-scale projects from start to finish and deriving insights not just analysis for what the company should do.
▪ Create cutting edge analytical solutions for clients.
▪ 3-8 years of experience
▪ Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
▪ Excellent hands-on working knowledge in R, Python, advanced predictive modelling, SQL.