We are looking for Candidates who are expert on CVA, XVA, FVA for a Leading Investment bank in Mumbai.
Role & Responsibilities of the position in brief:
- Prepare / Develop periodic reports for analysing and monitoring P&L and various risk metrics (eg. VaR, SVaR, Economic Capital, Risk Sensitivities etc) for the desk and provide insightful commentaries around major P&L and risk profile changes to senior RMs on a regular basis
- Perform analysis around higher order risks (Cross Gamma) and stress testing
- Review the Economic Capital and Regulatory Capital umbers in the risk systems, provide sign off along with appropriate commentaries and monitor movements in Basel III ACVA capital charges for the firm and identify major drivers and Perform ad-hoc ACVA capital impact analysis
- Estimate capital parameters used to calculate economic capital for the CVA desk
- Develop tools related to risk analysis and provide active support in enhancing & maintaining such tools
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
BLACK TURTLE is headquartered in Mumbai and has presence across seven cities in the country. It has over 50 consultants spread across with Mumbai being the PDC (Principal Delivery Centre).
capital market, business analysis , user acceptance testing, business intelligence, group business intelligence analyst, domain expert domain, specialist business analyst, UAT Testing, business intelligence
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases