Detailed Job Description:
• The Presales Functional Solution Expert is an individual contributor position that leverages functional knowledge to promote GMS GRC apps/solutions.
• He/she has/develops broad knowledge of GRC space with a broad understanding of solutions.
• The presales consultant can translate GMS Apps and/or Solutions into quantifiable business benefits.
• He/she articulates solution architectures and trends, and provides functional/technical consulting to support sales and presales activities.
• Establishes or enhances sales/customer relationships, provide presales/functional expertise on engagements. He/she will be expected to deliver high-quality responses to PQQ, RFIs, RFPs, customer consulting for all the engagements
• In addition, he/she plays an active role in pre-sale and post-sale activities, positioning our GRC apps/solutions.
• Domain Knowledge in of Manufacturing, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail and CPG would be an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Collaborate with Sales, Account teams, and Partners to define and deliver the best GRC solutions possible.
• Work on end-to-end opportunity from qualification, bid responsibility matrix, proposal response, presentation, post-bid clarifications/support
• Engage in all stages of sales lifecycle (suspect) for discovery calls, pre-bid demos and also during prospect and negotiations to win business
• Assisting with opportunity qualification utilizing knowledge of industry solutions and mapping our GRC apps/solutions.
• Understanding, documenting, articulating and responding to the customer's current challenges & scope.
• Demonstrating and utilizing knowledge of business problems in various areas.
• Articulating GMS GRC apps/solutions to the business problems and positioning appropriate solution offerings.
• Being a trusted advisor to the customer's decision-makers by establishing credibility and expertise in technology / architecture, market analysis and integrated solution offerings.
• Scoping and writing SOW's for engagements as required.
• Responsible for conversion ratios, efficiency and effectiveness
• Contributing knowledge management assets, creation of sales and marketing collaterals, case studies, presentations
• Timely, accurate administration & reporting (KPIs/KRAs, Plans, forecasts, etc.)
Experience and Skills:
• Overall 4-6 of experience with 3-4 years of presales and solutions in IT product or services
• Client interface and consulting skills required
• Ability to understand products and positions the right apps/solutions/platform to solve a business problem.
• Highly credible with ability to influence both internally with colleagues, and externally with clients.
• Determined and enthusiastic in bringing bids/pursuits to a successful closure
• Excellent planning, interpersonal, analytical skill and business acumen is a must
• Excellent English (spoken and written)
• A strong sense of quality and attention to detail is a must
• Demonstrated quick turnaround for shorter timelines
• Experience within a complex matrix environment requiring cross-functional interaction with middle and senior management teams
• Experience managing, leading or mentoring others in a team environment.