· Prepares draft of notices, agenda, resolutions, memorandum to Board and minutes of Board meeting and General meeting.
· Assists auditors in process of preparation of their report, RBI Due Diligence report, Form FC-GPR, Form-ODI and Annual Performance Report with necessary information and documentation
· Co-ordinates with Auditors for creation of XBRL instance document for filing Annual Report with regulatory authorities
· Co-ordinates & follow-ups with Registrar and Transfer Agent like Payment of Dividend to the shareholders, Transfer/ Transmission/ Transposition of shares, Issue of share certificates, Resolution of shareholders complaints, & Submission of various Forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs with respect to unclaimed dividend amount along with reconciliation statements
· Prepares and submits various documents/ information for the special activities/events, as given, that takes place in due course of business after due perusal by the Company Secretary like Issue and allotment of shares, Borrowings from the Banks, Change in MOA or AOA of the Company & Change in Directors etc.,
· Updates the following Registers under the Companies Act, 2013
ü Register of Directors and Key Managerial Personnel and their shareholding.
ü Register of charges
ü Register of loans, guarantee, security and acquisition made by Company
ü Register of investments not held in its own name by the Company
ü Register of contracts with related party and contracts in which Directors are interested
· Drafts letters/ replies to various regulatory authorities
· Monitors industry specific compliance of the Company
· Drafts Director’s Report, Corporate Governance report and Preparation of periodical/ Annual Return
· Handles registration and satisfaction of charges, compliance under borrowing powers, loans to directors, loan and investment by the Company
· Prepares and files of periodical forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
· Going through the ‘Compliance Monitor’ and tracking the compliances/non-compliance with the proofs of compliances
· Updates the transactions in shares by Directors & employees in accordance with Insider Trading Regulations
· Oversees the compliance under Corporate Governance.
· Understands & updates with current law and amendments for sufficient compliance of the Company
· Provides and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
· Drafts legal notices and agreements as per requirement and contact with senior advocates & Counsels at this regard
· Studies the Tender documents and prepares the advice documents with requirements of the other departments
· Prepares draft agreements like NDA, Agency Lease Deed etc.
· Prepares and Maintains monthly case schedules and study reports
· Reviews case wise study and follows –ups with advocates
· Maintains the statutory records as required under the Companies Act, 1956
· Co-ordinates with the Legal Counsel for various impending legal issues