Designation: Site Engineer – Construction (Civil)
· Site Supervision
o To maintain quality of all civil work, to monitor timely progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and safety standards
o To prepare checklists for all activities
o Getting the work done on site in time to achieve the targets
o May direct construction and maintenance activities at site
o May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
· Material & Labour Management
o To prepare the requisition for the different material in advance
o To estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour required
o To ensure receipt of right quality and quantity of material and testing of the same.
o To ensure regular reporting of material status and progress of work at site.
o To calculate cost of project based on analysis of collected data, applying knowledge and techniques of engineering, and advanced mathematics.
o Maintaining record of labour co-ordinating and overtime.
o May be required to deal with the Contractors, redressing their grievances in relation to operation
o To supervise civil and structural works on site as per drawings
o To study the architectural & structural drawings and explain to piece workers, sub contractors, foremen & supervisors
o To communicate all necessary instructions to Foreman , Supervisors and departmental labours
· Must have thorough knowledge of various building norms, material specifications, market costing
· Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, checking quantity and other techniques for minimizing the costs as well as time required
· Excellent communication, negotiation skills, mathematical skills & problem solving abilities
· Must be updated latest market trends and technology advances applicable to the field of Construction industry in order to complete project in stipulated time
Experience and Education:
Walkin for you