• Responsible for preparation of financial statements in conformance to applicable reporting standards and assist in the conduct of audit.
• Responsible to prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, periodical MIS, other financial reports
Responsible for conducting audit of various clients
• Responsible to provide, prepare and submit regulatory information
• Responsible for computation of taxes, preparation of tax returns and ensuring all round compliance
• Responsible to develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems
• Responsible to assist in day to day functioning of the finance functions and supervise accounting team
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you