hi , We are recruitment consultants based in Pune . We have an Urgent job opening for our client:--
Skill as below :-
A Software Engineer’s responsibilities include analysis, design, coding, documentation, debugging, and testing of software applications for Fisher FIELDVUE instrument products and technologies.
• Develop software for FIELDVUE instrument products and technologies
• Perform software quality assurance testing
• Capture and draft software application requirement for the projects, design, implement and unit test developed application
• Coordinate reviews with team members
• Participate in a team environment using the Scrum development methodology
• Participate in product definition activities including feature analysis and project scope analysis
• Perform maintenance activities in addition to new product software design
• Perform technical support activities as assigned
• Review product documentation including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
• Assist with other project activities as assigned
• Develop product domain expertise, Participate / conduct team meetings and Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering or science field.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
• C++, C#, Windows Form, WPF, WCF and Microsoft Windows programming
• Microsoft Visual Studio, Win32/Win64 API, .NET
• Database Technologies: SQL Server, MySQL or other Relational DB familiarity
• XML, Multithreading
• Object oriented analysis and design, Design pattern
• Familiarity with Object oriented programming, Modelling tools - UML
• Excellent software development skills
• Familiarity with reverse engineering existing code, reusing previously developed source code.
• Familiarity with Software version control (SVN)/TFS and Bug tracking System (Bugzilla)/TFS
• Experience in an agile software development lifecycle is desired
• Experience with HART and Foundation Fieldbus technologies is desired
• Project management experience is desired
• Possess strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Possess ability to contribute in a team environment
If interested Pls send in your updated resume in word format at the below id r incase you have any friends interested Pls refer