• Graduated from a top college in Delhi (preferably B.Com)
• Aspires to be a business leader
• Loves problem solving and thrives on intellectual challenges
• Enjoy a high performance culture
• Analytic Insight and Logic/Reasoning Skills – ability to form conclusion from data and draw from experiences beyond their specific industry knowledge
• Strong communication skills – written and oral; ability to formulate presentations and deliver as needed
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensuring 100% error free delivery by implementing through Quality checks on all the critical process and deliverables assign to you.
• To take the quality Standards to next level by preparing through checklists for quality.
• Respond to Client queries / e mails regarding financial, accounting, Management Reports and any other request within one business day.
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams within organization and managing them to ensure smooth operation and timely completion of deliverables
• Day-to-day project management, including the management of work plans and deliverables;
• Improve the quality of communications with the Client’s team. Work with the Client’s teams to mitigate risks and ensure that the project & communication between the client and team is efficient and all related processes are running smoothly.
• Respond to enquiries from the Client regarding financial results, sales report, special request etc.
• Define team structure and growth plan Capable in taking quick and Timely Decisions
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Self-motivated and team player.
• Able to initiate transactions based on general guidance without detailed day-to-day direction.
• Strong written and spoken English communication skills
• Problem solving attitude and thrives on intellectual challenges
• Enjoy a high performance culture and demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
• Ability to effectively communicate and interface with peers as well as executive level management
• Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests
• Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines
GKSIL is a rapidly growing outsourcing and offshore services firm based in Noida with a focus on corporate finance. In a short span of time, we have grown into a specialized service provider, servicing clients across multiple sectors and countries. Being specialists in finance, we provide Research & Analytical Services to sophisticated investors such as Venture Capital Funds, Private Equity Funds and Hedge Funds. In addition, we work closely with the CEO and CFOs of corporations on a variety of strategic assignments, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Growth Strategies, Market Research and Benchmarking Analyses.
We also provide outsourced Financial Accounting Outsourcing Services from India to growing businesses. Our professionals have experience with the Big 5 accounting firms as well as hands-on experience in running the Financial Accounting function across the world. We leverage this rich experience and collaborate with our clients to improve process design and efficiency. We take a consultative approach to devise a sensible outsourcing plan and follow it up with disciplined execution.
Our Culture We believe that successful individuals are self-motivated in their desire to excel. Our firm hires individuals who are self-motivated, take immense pride in their work and have demonstrated their passion to excel. We bring this powerful, "can-do" attitude to work for our clients. We are hungry for responsibility and to learn. We work in an open and collegial environment. We seek challenging assignments and feel rewarded by a job well done.
To know more about the organization please log on to www.gksil.com
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases