Buddy4Study is a brand of Smiling Star Advisory Pvt. Ltd, a for-profit social enterprise
. With over 7 years of dedication to the scholarship world, it has developed novel expertise, resources & partnerships that have helped create a system that simplifies all the challenges posed in front of any entity willing to launch a scholarship. We have prodigious technology-based platform that make launching and managing a scholarship simple and efficient.
The platform comes armed with a live dashboard for providers to screen applications. Our collaboration with national and regional newspapers has brought down the cost of promotion tremendously.
On one hand, the team is working on increasing awareness about scholarships PAN India
leveraging partnerships with foundations, schools, government entities and media houses. On the other hand, the team is also working to increase the supply of scholarships by removing the roadblocks of launching scholarships, with the help of technology.About the role:
As Business Development Manager
, you will play a key role in developing lasting relationships with key clients and accounts. You will be interacting with heads of CST departments to negotiate and present the Buddy4Study value proposition and close sales. The project you close will then be implemented by large on the ground field operations teams. Whats on offer
: A highly competitive salary (15LPA to 18L pa) and an opportunity to work in a thriving work environment with the best in the industry.ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Pitch and present the value proposition of Buddy4Study to clients in unique ways. This will include building a proposal that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Strategic planning for CSR: Creating social portfolio for organizations entailing end to end project management
- Administering and tracking the companys CSR budget to achieve maximum social impact.
- Develop and establish the understanding of what it means to be part of the "CSR" beyond the actual product experience.
- Be a liaison between internal team and external teams
- Capability to partner with professionals at the top of their game with a high level of autonomy.
- Manage Business operations on a day-to-day basis.
Does this sound link you?
- Business development management positions require a bachelors degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA from premium college.
- 5+ years of experience Product/Concept marketing experience in B2B environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and sound analytical skills as well.
- Previous experience or solid understanding of the education, CSR or development space
- Experience leading product promotion and customer acquisition.
- Willing to travel at least 40% of the time
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties. You will be mainly interacting with universities, NGOs, Government and Corporates