Milaap is India’s (and arguably Asia’s) largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes.Our mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighbourhood and larger community.
Our work at the intersection of consumer internet and social good, has received the backing of investors globally such as Government of Singapore, Khosla Impact, Jungle Ventures, Unitus, Toivo Annus (co-founder of Skype) to name a few, and recognition from: The Economic Times - Top 5 Social Enterprises of 2014, 2015 and Forbes 30 Under 30, among others.
Does this sound like you?
- Meet Hospital Co-ordinators, Social Workers, Counsellors, Billing Teams daily with the objective of sourcing campaigns and meet/exceed designated monthly targets from the allocated accounts.
- Introduce Milaap’s platform to the patient and/or their family, understand the specific need, and finally help gather information to set up a fundraising campaign
- Explain terms and conditions and collect consent as well as photographs
- Report to and co ordinate with Regional Manager & City Manager (?) for setting up the campaign
- 1+ years experience in a sales or other customer facing role
- Exceptional people skills and ability to connect with people of all backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Fluency in local language (Tamil, Telugu, or Kannada)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Willingness to travel locally for ~80% of your time
- Self starter with an ability to thrive in a target-oriented environment
- Must own a two-wheeler
- Experience working in the healthcare sector
- Fluency in any other native Indian language