• Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst on any business application.
• Should have implementation experience of at least 2 end to end projects.
• Knowledge of any EMEA or any other region localizations/customizations will be an added advantage.
• Should be good at analyzing and documenting requirements, providing multiple solution options.
• Should be good in preparation of functional design documents as per Oracle AIM methodology.
• Partner with the Quality Assurance team to share project information and validate test scripts. Will also perform and coordinate system testing and write and execute testing plans.
• Good experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups across different geographies to coordinate and carry out functional activities related to any new development and maintenance/ production support activities.
• Experience in working in onshore-offshore model is preferred.
• Any technology certification will be added advantage.
• Knowledge of Oracle UPK or any other documentation tool will be an added advantage.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases