Having 4+ years of experience developing Production quality Code 3-5 years of building data warehouse and 1+ year of solid web programming experience.
• Experience building dashboards and reports using MS Power BI Stack: Power BI Desktop, Power Pivot and/or Power Query.
• Experience building interactive Excel-based reports including Dashboards.
• Proven experience in database design, data modeling, SQL server, T-SQL, query optimization, common DW principles and ETL development a plus including SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
• Experience with related technologies such as XML, XSL, IIS, and WCF a plus.
• Experience building database relationships from scratch.
• Strong analytical skills /critical thinking and attention to details.
• Prior experience shipping customer/business intelligence programs.
• Detail oriented, with ability to produce high quality analytical reports and specifications.
• Experience working with end user customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Experience with building database relationship from scratch is a must.
• Experience with C# and JMP experience preferred, with statistical analysis experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Identify and analyze large data sets for data quality, data sufficiency and data integrity etc., to support business decisions. Develop, create, implement new database query, reports, and analyzing and improving existing reports and queries.
• Take problem definition and extract/create supporting data to support problem root cause by creating reports and performing data analysis in a fast pace and on-demand environment.
• Organize, schedule and lead meetings with multiple organization personnel.
• Self-motivated and able to carry tasks through to completion and/ or resolution.
• Define and document processes. Data generation, collection, integration, securing, matching, storing, warehousing, scaling, distributing, processing, cleaning, up-rolling, summarizing, transforming, analyzing and reporting.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you