Leading Hospitality Set Up Requires Asst Manager ( Accounts & Finance) -(Worli)- Mumbai
One of our client a leading hospitality brand an initiative aimed at creating businesses & started with one definite purpose, to transform travel by making it more comfortable and convenient for modern day travelers with regards to Food and Beverages. With the ease of contemporary travel making the world a smaller place, and with an increase in all forms of travel, we believe it is essential today to identify the needs of travellers and then create relevant and meaningful solutions for them.
We are looking for Asst Mgr ( Accounts & Finance) for the corporate office at Worli (Mumbai)
The details are as follows-
1) Client - Leading Hospitality Set Up
2) Location- Worli (Mumbai)
3) Position- Asst Mgr ( Accounts & Finance)
4)Experience - 4- 7 years in Accounts & Finance
Budgeting, Forecasting , Variance analysis .MIS Experience
5) Qualification- ICWA/ MBA(finance)/MCOM
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
Position Report To-Financial Controller/ CFO
-Reporting Position- Accounts Executive
1. Formulating budgets, forecasts and conducting variance analysis
2. Designing and implementing accounting systems, internal controls & procedures, the timely & accurate preparation of statutory books of accounts as per Indian GAAP/ IFRS and financial statements
3. Implementing systems, policies & procedures in consultation with top management to facilitate internal financial control.
4. Ensuring Tax &Secretarial Compliances.
5. Managing internal treasury functions within the group companies, co-coordinating with bank, managing banking relation, etc.
6. Managing Statutory Audit, Internal Audits, etc.
Core Competencies for the role
1) Financial Perspective
2) Internal Business Perspective
Knowledge of Accounting as per IGAAP/IFRS
Manage Statutory Audit/Internal Audit
-Possess good knowledge of Accounting as per IGAAP/IFRS, handling of Tax Matters, Payables Management and Audits.
-Possess sound knowledge of Service tax & TDS laws, etc.
-Sound analytical skills, inter-personal skills and ability to lead and motivate
Is pro-active, adaptable and self-starter with passion for excellence
-Result oriented and demonstrate solid business sense.
Strong Team Player.
-Excellent communicator good written and spoken English
-Strong presentation and computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
Qualification & Experience:
If interested kindly send in your cv at
(Mention your current salary & notice period)