Years of Experience Candidate with 14-18 years of experience in manufacturing Units with good exposure to Industrial Relations, Contract labour management, Trade Unions management and plant HR functions would be preferred.
Edu. Qualifications One of the following two Year full time PG Courses:
MSW / MHRM / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations and Labour welfare Management / PG Diploma in Social Work / PG Diploma in Labour Laws & Personnel Management / Master of Personnel Management (MPM) from any reputed university (First class throughout academic without any arrears history from 10th till PG)
Responsibilities He will head the Personnel Function at our Mathod Unit and responsible for the following;
• Ensure smooth running of the Unit with competent manpower in place at the right time.
• Create and maintain a positive work environment and prevent social conflicts, developing network and adequate communication with employees.
• Ensure the statutory confluences on time and conflicts in all aspects.
• Liasoning with local & other Govt authorities/agencies.
• Enable processes for the productive engagement of employees.
• Maintaining harmonious Industrial relations with the socity / community around
• Ensure total well being of the employees and maintain the morale and commitment to the organization from entry to exit.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases