Greetings from IITR!!
IITR is the largest recruiter of Healthcare staff around the world.
We are having a position for Assistant Professor (Physiology and Biochemistry) for International Education Group, with campus in Zambi
• Qualification: MBBS/ MSc
• Minimum : Min 3 years of experience
• Age Limit: 35 years to 45 years
• Salary: 2000 to 3000 USD
(1) Responsible for teaching and related activities
(2) May be responsible for academic advising and related activities
(3) May represent the university or department/unit on university committees
(4) Responsible for student evaluation & feedback including presentation to Management
(5) Responsible for student skill/ knowledge enhancement
(6) Maintain TAU online learning management systems (LMS)
(7) Provide online & Video Lectures
(8) Set any examination/ evaluation activities
(9) Article review and Publication in TAU Online Journals
(10) Ensure that the student learning-enhancement is as per the standards defined by the University
(11) Provide student mentoring/ Counselling as required
(12) Any other academic or administrative responsibility as assigned by the Dean/ Vice Chancellor/ President from time to time.
• Ability to work with computers and technology
• Ability to work in MS Word, creating files, editing documents, Mail merge etc.
• Ability to work with Excel - Formulae, Pivot Tables, Charts etc.
• Ability to create presentation for Business purpose.
• Tailors communications to effectively reach the stakeholders. Keeps written and verbal communications clear and straightforward. Verifies understanding of agreements, issues, requirements, or conversations to prevent miscommunication. Observes one’s effect on other through non-verbal cues and adjusts communications style to strengthen one’s message. Actively listens and solicits information and feedback from a wide variety of sources. Negotiates with internal and/or external stakeholders.
Additional Information about Job:
a. Provide leadership for all activities of the college including but not limited to any accreditations, workshops, events, symposiums among others.
b. To play a significant role in the review of modules and programmers and in quality assurance and enhancement as required.
c. To have a significant role in the strategic development of the curriculum and learning and teaching / student support policies.
d. Managing faculties and analyzing their performance
Thanks & Regards’
India International Technical Recruiters
(Specialists in Healthcare, Engineering, Oil& Gas, Finance & Accounts)
4868/24, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj,New Delhi - 110002, India
Tel: +91 1141563462,
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Website www.hireindians.com, www.iihcrecruiters.com
We do not charge any fees from the candidates
Excellence is our standard .......Service is our business
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.