Greetings from IITR!!
IITR is the largest recruiter of Healthcare staff around the world.
We are having a position for Assistant Professor – Microbiology for International Education Group, with campus in Guyana.
• Qualification: BS Biology, BS Medical Technology
• Experience: Min 5 years of exp.
• Age Limit: 30 Yrs. to 45 yrs.
• Salary: 2500 to 3500 USD
• The qualified candidate shall primarily lecture on Medical Microbiology and Parasitology with emphasis on up to date diagnostic modalities (such as molecular diagnostics), treatment and trends.
• The candidate shall also have some teaching load in both general and systemic pathology (lecture and laboratory).
• Method of instruction shall be in the Outcome Based Education (OBE) pedagogy with emphasis on small group discussions, self-directed learning strategies and flipped class room techniques.
• Research participation and output is emphad.
• Ability to work with computers and technology
• Ability to work in MS Word, creating files, editing documents, Mail merge etc.
• Ability to work with Excel - Formulae, Pivot Tables, Charts etc.
• Ability to create presentation for Business purpose.
• Tailors communications to effectively reach the stakeholders. Keeps written and verbal communications clear and straightforward. Verifies understanding of agreements, issues, requirements, or conversations to prevent miscommunication. Observes one’s effect on other through non-verbal cues and adjusts communications style to strengthen one’s message. Actively listens and solicits information and feedback from a wide variety of sources. Negotiates with internal and/or external stakeholders.
Additional Information about Job:
A well rounded microbiologist comfortable in competencies of both AP and CP. An undergraduate degree in Medical Technology is a plus. The main thrust is on the practical Medical/Clinical aspect and highlighting the accompanying diagnostic modalities and it's priciples in laboratory sessions. Excellent managerial, administrative and communication skills should be inherent with high degree of flexibility, adaptability and stress management.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] or Call: 011 41563462.
Thanks & Regards’
India International Technical Recruiters
(Specialists in Healthcare, Engineering, Oil& Gas, Finance & Accounts)
4868/24, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj,New Delhi - 110002, India
Tel: +91 1141563462,
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Website www.hireindians.com, www.iihcrecruiters.com
We do not charge any fees from the candidates
Excellence is our standard .......Service is our business
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.