Do you want to be part of an impactful story which aims to empower the vision of India? Are you passionate about scaling the sales and network of this company across India? Look no further, VisionSpring is the place for you!
VisionSpring is an international social enterprise aimed at creating access to affordable eyeglasses, serving low income consumers not as beneficiaries, but as customers. Its work has enabled over 3.5 million people to gain access to affordable eyewear across various regions of India. They want you to be part of this impact story.
VisionSpring is seeking to hire Assistant Managers to drive their wholesale partnerships and sales. In this role, you will foster and manage key relationships across a range of product categories, and provide seamless customer service as an execution of the sales process.
Whats on offer: VisionSpring offers a highly competitive salary (Up to 6L) and a great opportunity to work in an organization full of diverse and multi-talented people, passionate about providing affordable eyewear to every corner of the country.
1. Generating Leads
• Network, research and cold-call to identify new sales opportunities
• Participate in industry conferences and forums
• Expand a portfolio of hospitals, clinics and NGOs and Government
• Achieve monthly sales targets through new and repeat orders
• Update the sales and partner database
2. Concept Selling
• Network and engage with senior most functionaries to explore innovative concepts to take eye glasses to where they dont exist
• Customize the solution according to the client for institutional sales (hospitals vs government vs NGO)
• Build Relationships and partnerships
3. Stakeholder Management
• Regularly call and follow up with existing accounts to develop strong relationships
• Liaise with supply chain team for timely manufacturing and dispatch of the orders
• Work closely and co-ordinate with regional teams across the country
• Work with Management to identify and deliver strategic partners
Does this sound like you?
• 4+ years’ experience in B2B or Institutional end-to-end sales
• 2+ years’ experience across fast-paced industries such as FMCG, Consumer durables, Healthcare, Pharma or Medical devices
• Experience in consultative sales and partnership development
• Experience managing post-sale accounts and operations
• Experience across competitive bid management and government tenders
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or education from a premium institute is highly preferred
• Able and willing to travel up to 50% of the time, within India
• Excellent verbal communication skills in English and Telugu
About VisionSpring: VisionSpring is an international social enterprise aimed at creating access to affordable eyeglasses, serving low income consumers not as beneficiaries, but as customers. It's work has enabled over 3.5 million people to gain access to affordable eyewear across various regions of India. They want you to be part of this impact story.
About Shortlist: The recruitment process for this role is being managed by Shortlist. Shortlist is a venture funded recruitment technology startup that is looking to transform the way scaling startups, social enterprises, and small businesses in emerging markets recruit talent. We create 3D profiles of all job seekers including background, experience, personality traits and demonstrated ability to communicate and problem solve.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases