Key Responsibilities include:
• Prepare and present entity level statutory financial statements
• Ensure adherence to Accounting norms and standards; Financial Accounting & management
• Responsible for compliance to Direct & Indirect Tax provisions, payments / periodical returns, VAT, Transfer pricing; TDS
• Accountability and responsibilities of Financial Statement review process i.e. Verification of Balances, Balance sheet schedules review, P&L Review, reconciliations and Variance Analysis
• Understanding of internal financial controls
• Preparation and presentation of unit/branch level financials
• Have to take initiative on personal development and work with colleagues and subordinates to ensure training requirements are met. Should be able to share skills and knowledge with colleagues should be able to help and to develop others, new comers, and junior associates.
• To be able to understand the system enhancements required to excel the existing processes and support.
• Working knowledge on preparation of standalone and consolidated financial statements as per IGAAP/Ind AS
• Good subject knowledge of Direct (Income tax, TDS, EQL etc..) & Indirect tax (GST)
• Knowledge of Accounting, Budgeting, Variance Analysis etc.
• Handled various reporting requirements
• Strong Working knowledge of Tally ERP, Excel (including formulae and macros), PPT etc.,
• Should be a self-driver person with an Analytical mindset
• CA with 3+ years finance and/ or accounting experience in a corporate environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Financial and Managerial accounting experience
• Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
• Ability to agree and disagree
Walkin for you