Opening for Assistant Manager – Accounting & Taxation / Assistant Manager / Senior manager / Accounts in Delhi
The person will be responsible for Financial/Management Accounting both per USGAAP & IGAAP, supervisiing Accounts Payable process and handling all GST taxation matters. Also responsible for Monthly reporting of financials to parent company, Managing both USGAAP & IGAAP audit. Provides critical business inputs to team.
Closure of Monthly and Annual Financial Statements, Accounts Payable
1. Closure of monthly books closure as per US GAAP and Local GAAP
2. Preparation of Annual financial statements and report as per Local GAAP
3. Computation of Monthly provisioning for books closure
4. Supervise and managing A\P processing for all-India SGA expenses, including BHA and Distributor claims and ensuring for all internal controls including GST controls.
5. Implementing zero tolerance in Concur expenses and submission of Concur Reports and audit monthly.
6. Managing Intercompany transactions and monthly reconciliation
7. Managing and supervising team for invoicing, SAP master data and other SGA expenses.
1. Ensure GST compliance, GST liability computation, and availing Credit set-offs.
2. Timely submission of GST returns.
3. Getting GST registration of new states for commencing business.
4. Liaise with legal consultant on GST laws, rules & regulations and implement necessary changes.in the system.
5. Handle audit of GST for individual states, handle litigations and follow up on refund.
6. Liaise with legal consultants on corporate tax and transfer pricing assessments, case tracking, follow up on refund
1. Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate monthly reporting of financial information by complying with US/Indian GAAP which includes XBRL Reporting.
2. Managing Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Blackline Certification.
Statutory Audit, Internal Controls and Corporate Secretarial Compliances
1. Responsible for the Statutory Audit (USGAAP & IGAAP), IFC and Internal Control Audit, coordinate with the auditors for timely completion of the audit, preparation of financials and issuance of audit report. Responsible and managing with company secretary for all corporate secretarial compliances
Fixed Assets Management
1. Managing Fixed assets register including purchase, sale or retirement of assets.
Preparation of monthly depreciation
OTHER SPECIALIZED SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Good communication skills, Analytical Mindset, Process oriented
2. Problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
3. Should be a team player
4. Knowledge of SAP will be preferred.