Roles & Responsibilities:
• Contribute in technical discussions regarding requirements, implementation adopting best practices/methodologies, platforms for development and support methodology.
• Estimation and timely implementation of requirement(s) by developing a modular, scalable, high performance code by adopting best practices.
• Perform Code review of junior software engineers / team members for requirements adherence, robustness, usability, reliability and performance.
• Assist, oversee and mentor junior software engineers / team members technically to meet the schedule.
• Own up the defect free code delivery of module / application and provide support during integration / implementation.
• Adherence to the documentation requirements of the assigned module / application.
• Bug fixing, code optimization.
• Collaborate with testing team to understand and resolve the bugs.
• Contribute to the software development process improvement.
• Additional roles & responsibilities for Research Engineer (Image Processing)
• Evaluate alternate cameras, optics and lighting as and when required by the company.
• Implement IEEE papers related to image processing as and when required by the company.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you