ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Design advanced applications for the Android platform
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks , fix bugs and improving application performance
• Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Eclipse, Android Studio and/or appropriate equipment and software.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Have published at least two original Android app
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.