Company Profile: Our client is a large, leading Global MNC BPO based in Central Suburbs Mumbai and catering to their parent company and their clients who are mainly in the BFSI & Insurance space. They are looking at Analysts. Our clients offer excellent salary and career growth opportunities. The positions generally work in shift timings of 1pm to 10pm. Interested candidates must be currently working in or have worked in MNC BPOs / KPOs / shared services organisations.
The interviews are scheduled on Saturday 3rd February and the positions are expected to be closed immediately thereafter.
About Impact HR Services
We are a professionally managed executive search firm with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore & Pune. The company has been promoted in November 1994 by Mr. Prakash Kewalramani who is an engineer from IIT-Delhi and MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad with over 17 years work experience in Senior Management & marketing with reputed multinational organisations. Mr. Kewalramani is a past-Chairman of ERA (Executive Recruiters Association) and is the current Chairman, Ethics Committee, ERA. We do placements at Senior and Middle management levels with highly reputed MNC / Indian organisations across industries, across functions across India. We have also done a large number of assignments for turnkey recruitments and also placed candidates globally. We are manned by a team of 50 young professionals.
We enjoy a very high level of credibility amongst our clients and in the Indian Industry. We have successfully manned a large number of high-technology start-ups who have rapidly scaled up and provided enormous Career enhancement opportunities to the candidates placed by us in these organizations.
For updates on Job Postings, industry trends and latest articles on Recruitment and Career Management, visit our Impact HR Services LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/75683/
We have also recently launched our Career Management website for professionals: www.JobMantras.com. We provide resources for professionals to manage their careers. Our range of services covers Career-Guidance, Leadership Assessments, Leadership Development, Resume-Writing, LinkedIn-Profile-Creation, Salary-Mapping, Executive Coaching & Mentoring.
We have the following vacancies (at Analyst and Asst.Manager levels):
This role is responsible for producing a standard suite of financial / management reports and making them available to relevant Finance teams.
They will be responsible for the production of analytics and metrics that can be drilled down into by Finance teams to understand performance, trends etc. The SWAT Analyst will produce reporting suites and specific metrics through established governance process.
Execute the following responsibilities:
• Gather complex data inputs from multiple sources, both internally and externally. Identify new data sources that will enhance business outcomes and support strategic and tactical objectives. Provide insight and guidance to leadership on the trends and drivers behind the results and prepare reports on findings.
• Produce reporting suites and specific metrics through established governance process including common cost centre reports and management information
• Design and build reports and analysis that reflects business requirements
• Structure and deliver recurring reports and dashboards accurately and on-time
• Build monitoring solutions to ensure on-going quality and accuracy of existing recurring reports and dashboards
• Build short-term work-around solutions to enable accurate accounting for business initiatives prior to SAP S/4 HANA go-live
• Actively engaging in ensuring improvement to areas highlighted/identified by executives/self
• Specific activities to be agreed but may include:
o Producing working capital analysis as well as cash flow projections for the P2P process
o Providing balance sheet / accrual / GRIR analysis according to pre-established SLAs
o Ensuring the accurate tracking of WIP / accruals / prepayments
o Providing audit support and assist with any ad-hoc queries or analysis requests
o Contributing to the MOB pack and support with variance reporting
Additional project management responsibilities may include:
• Work closely with onshore teams to determine standard reporting requirements and develop an approach to implementing
• Work cross-functionally as needed to enable data architecture and solutions that best meet the analytics and reporting needs of the business. Assess the needs of the business, prioritize and drive new reporting requirements to completion
• Work cross functionally in order to proactively and systematically identify and implement any enhancements to reporting and analytics processes
Knowledge & Experience
• For Analysts: Qualification (preferably in Financial Planning & Analysis)
o Bachelor’s Degree in commerce with 5+ years of experience
o Semi qualified CA/CWA with a minimum of 4+ years of experience (excludes apprenticeship)
o MBA (Finance) a minimum of 4+ years of post-qualification experience
• In Individual role:
o Experience in data mining and developing reports using a variety of reporting / analytics software packages
o Aptitude to adapt the business dynamics and quickly adopt new software packages
o Knowledge of BI Tools and SAP 4 HANA would be an added advantage
o Exceptional technical and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop solutions
o Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment Ability to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple priorities
o Conceptualize and design new reports
o Ability to perform data investigation
• Skills required:
o Knowledge of BI Tools and SAP 4 HANA would be an added advantage
o Proficient Excel skills, knowledge of Macros would be an added advantage
o Able to build strong cross-functional relationships
o Identify &highlight process improvements for action
• Strong business acumen and sufficient Financial Accounting knowledge to be able to understand impact on P&L from reporting
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Consistently delivers high quality timely work resulting in highly satisfied customers
• Task oriented
• Team player
• Able to combine data across platforms
For Assistant Manager:
(MBA (Finance) a minimum of 7 years of preferably in Financial Planning & Analysis role) or Qualified CA/CWA with a minimum of 4 years of post-qualification experience
o Lead, motivate, guide and develop the team to meet business objectives.
o Resource management –Process training, 1-on-1’s, performance review, etc.
o Ensuring resilience, training & development and adequate succession planning
o Promote an environment for process improvement suggestions and initiate actions
Interested professionals may mail their CV along with photograph and current CTC to [HIDDEN TEXT] giving in subject: "REF:BPO