Roles and Resposibilities of Advantest 93K Application Engineer - Semiconductor industry ABOUT COMPANY:Company provides differentiated services to semiconductor industry in the areas of PCB Design, ATE based IC Production Test, Post Silicon Design and System Validation and Systems Engineering.
* Semiconductor industry experience is mandatory
* Around 3 to 7 years of 93k experience with good digital, mixed signal and rf testing knowledge
* Good analytical mindset, troubleshooting and debugging skill and familiar with production environment and test cell interaction
* Good communication and interaction skill
NATURE OF JOB:
* Work together with advantest team at the customer sites to provide production support, device ramp support, program correlation and modular test development when necessary
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases