1. To be perfect in every type of calculations and updating the entire books for providing appropriate information to higher ups and maintain confidentiality at all levels.
2. Record all the daily expenses and incomes of the organization and tally the book and physical balances on a daily basis.
3. Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services, Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
4. Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents, Prepare batches of invoices for data entry, Data enter invoices for payment, Process backup reports after data entry.
5. Manage the weekly cheque run, Record all cheques, Prepare vendor cheques for mailing, and List all vendor cheques in the log book, Prepare manual cheques as and when required.
6. Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable, Maintain the general ledger, Maintain updated vendor files and file number. Provide information/details about every aspect of financial matters to the higher Authorities
7. Report to management about any shortcomings including any financial instruments dishonored
8. To maintain files, preserve journal and other vouchers for furnishing the same on time to any officer when demanded. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
9. Manage customer and employee accounts receivables
10. Following up on outstanding items
11. Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
12. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
13. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients. Resolve accounting discrepancies