B.Com / M.Com / MBA in Commerce / Finance.
3 - 4 years Experience in Compliance role for a Multinational Business.
* Accurate Preparation & Timely submission of GST Returns.
* Accuracy of the Calculations & GST Return filing.
* GST is correctly Accounted for within the books of Account
* GST Control Accounts are fully Reconciled.
* The GST authorities on any issues Impacting the GST Registrations
* Dealing with External Consultants on such matters.
* Overseeing GST Payments & Receipts,
* Ensuring Payments are made in a Timely Manner.
* Ensure the company is Compliant with GST Regulations.
* Prepare domestic GST returns for a number of Indian entities within the Group.
* Prepare Sales and Purchase listings for a number of entities.
* Reconcile the GST Accounts with the GST returns.
* Provide follow up & Answer queries of GST Authorities
* Regarding the returns and Claims Filed.
* Manage issue of Esugams & reconcile Esugam
* Issued by Online Portals with Sales & Purchases of the firm.
* Work with the department in case of Roadblocks of Esugam limit
* Other Esguam related issues.
* To GST, Manage Compliance of TDS for the company
* Payments & return Filings as per the required Timelines by the Government.
* Strong Interpersonal Skills.
* Ability to Communicate & Manage.
* Strong Problem Solving & Creative Skills.
* The ability to Exercise Sound Judgment.
* Make Decisions based on Accurate & Timely Analyses.
* Strong working Knowledge of Excel/Tally is preferred.