Exp- 3 to 8 Years
Looking for a seasoned developer of more than 5 years’ experience in Java J2EE with 2 years in Adobe Day Communique or CQ5 platform.
Ø Excellent knowledge and technical expertise in following technologies
o Strong hands on experience with Developing Applications on AEM 5.x or 6.x
o Experience in Administration/ Production Support and Migration of CQ5 (CMS) projects.
o Strong Knowledge CQ Servlet Engine, CRX, and CQ5.
o Experience working with creative web design teams to implement web designs in CQ5.
o Writing custom components in Java for Day CQ5
o Experience in CRX
o Basic awareness of the core Java CMS frameworks like (JCR, Apache Sling/Felix, OSGI and Ext JS (nice to have))
o Strong Java/ J2EE background with minimum 2-3 years of content management system experience
o Java Scripting, JQuery
o Understanding and working knowledge of REST Web-Services
Ø Experience in various Content Management Implementation Projects
? Exposed to all stages of SDLC.
? Good Communication Skills
? Exposure to other CMS products like Vignette, FatWire, Alfresco, Liferay, Interwoven and SharePoint will be added advantages.
Exp- 9 to 15 Years
9+ years in content management hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on AEM 6 or 5
• Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting Adobe CQ5/AEM installations
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Very Good knowledge of Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework is required
• Strong client interfacing, excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Adobe CQ5 (AEM) Content Management (CMS)
• Experience of creating OSGI bundle, CQ5 Components, Workflow
• Java/J2EE skills