Scientist - I (System Administrator)
Indian Council of Medical Research
No. of Post:One
1) 1st class Masters degree (Computer Science) with 2 yrs experience as system administrator
B.E.(Computer Science/B.Tech (Computer Science) from a recognized University with 2 years of experience or equivalent degree from a recognized University
2nd Class M.Sc. + PhD in Informatics/Computers or related Discipline with 1 yr experience
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Relax-able up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instruction issued by the department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
1) Doctorate or M.Tech Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject from a recognized University.
2) Additional Post Doctoral research/teaching experience in Computer Science in recognized institute(s).
3) Strong Knowledge configuration and administration of LINUX server
1) Hardware and Software installation, maintenance and periodic update
2) Hardware and Software troubleshooting
3) Developing and maintaining service request system
NOTE: PhD in relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years of experience. Candidates with PhD or M.Tech degree will be preferred
Salary: Consolidate Salary of Rs. 48,000 + hra as per rules
Please apply on the format given in ICMR website highlighting experience in relevant area along with list of publications (ii) Documentary proof of Date of Birth (iii) Experience certificate from previous and current employer (iv) Scanned copy of signature(in JPEG format) and (v) scanned copy of passport size photograph ( in JPEG format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application must be submitted by 24th August, 2017 upto 1700 hrs. Submitted applications will be screened as per Essential qualification & Desirable qualification and shortlisted candidates will be invited through email/mobile for a written examination based on merit in the written examination,10 candidates will be invited for interview at ICMR Hqrs. The date and time of interview will be intimated through email.