Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer/ Causality Medical Officer)
Department of Atomic Energy
Advertisement Number : GSO/02/ 2017
No. of Post:1
Age Limit:35 years
Qualifications & Experience:M.B.B.S with one year experience is essential Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience
Nature of duties :1. Attending to patients of all age groups and providing health care at primary level.
2. Attending to routine ailments, chronic cases like Diabetes
Mellitus, Hypertension, Ischemic Heart Disease, Tuberculoses, epilepsy etc.
3. Follow-up patients with chronic illness with regular monitoring and reference to hospital as and when required.
4. Management of emergences at casualty and after stabilization referring to specialists if necessary.
5. Should have computer knowledge to maintain patientís record in Hospital Information Management System.
6. Conducting preventive clinics like well baby clinic, Antenatal clinic, screening programmes and participation in academic activities.
7. Any other duties as per requirement of department