Joint Director (Tariff - Finance)
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following existing / anticipated vacancies. The vacancies shall be filled up on Deputation / Direct / Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time).
No. of Post: 01 Anticipated
Pay scale: Pay Matrix Level – 13 (7th CPC) Pay Band – 4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400- 67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Essential Qualification: 1. Post Graduate in Finance / Accountancy / Commerce OR CA/ICWA from a recognized University / Institution.
2. Experience in Financial Analysis of Investment decisions in Power Sector.
3. (a) Applicant from Govt. Sector Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis
With 2 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600/- / 7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level –12
With 5 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- /7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 11
3. (b) Applicant from Private Sector With 2 years experience and drawing /drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.85,000/- p.m.
With 5 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.80,000/- p.m.
Desirable Qualification: 1. Graduation degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanic al) OR equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
2. Knowledge and experience in the Power Sector.
3. Sound knowledge of Financial Procedures in Commercial Enterprises.
4. 05 years’ experience in financial analysis of investment decisions in Commercial Enterprises / Power Sector organizations, examinations of Power Purchase Agreements
The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria / age limit would be last date of submission of application.
56 years for appointment on Deputation.
50 years for appointment on Direct.
62 years for appointment on Contract.