Joint Director (Tariff Engineering)
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following existing / anticipated vacancies. The vacancies shall be filled up on Deputation / Direct / Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time).
No. of Post: (01 Post) Existing
Pay scale: Pay Matrix Level – 13 (7th CPC) Pay Band – 4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Essential Qualification: 1. Degree in Electrical / Mechanical
Engineering OR equivalent from a recognized Institution.
2. Experience in development of Tariffs in Power sector utilities.
3. (a) Applicant from Govt. Sector Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis
With 2 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600/- / 7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level –12
With 5 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- /7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level –11.
3. (b) Applicant from Private Sector With 2 years experience and drawing /drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.85,000/- p.m.
With 5 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.80,000/- p.m.
Desirable Qualification: 1. Post graduate qualifications in Finance/Financial Management
2. 05 years’ experience in Power engineer including management responsibilities in middle level position.
3. Sound knowledge of Commercial matters pertaining to Power Sector.
4. Familiarity with Indian Electricity Laws
The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria / age limit would be last date of submission of application.
56 years for appointment on Deputation.
50 years for appointment on Direct.
62 years for appointment on Contract.